Whether it’s your everyday car, a vintage auto or a luxury vehicle for those special occasions, we’ve got the solutions to keep you and your ride covered.
Examples of Vehicles We Insure
- Cars / Private Passenger
- Collectable Car Insurance / Antique or Vintage Auto Insurance
- Luxury vehicles
- Motorcycle Insurance
- ATVs & Mopeds
- Golf carts
- Recreational vehicles
Additional unique options you may want to consider including:
- Agreed Value. In the event of a total loss or theft, you’ll be paid the Agreed Value stated on your policy with no deductible. Plus, in some instances, if that doesn’t cover the amount outstanding on an existing loan or lease, some of our carriers will pay the difference.
- Original Manufacturers' Replacement Parts. If your vehicle requires repairs, most of our carriers will pay repair facilities to use original equipment manufacturers' (OEM) parts./li>
- Loss of Use/Transportation Expense. The intent is to allow the client to replace the existing car with same like, kind and quality while the owned vehicle is being repaired.
- Lease Gap Coverage. It is common to owe more on a loan or lease than the value of the vehicle. In a total loss, if the agreed value settlement falls short of covering your existing loan or lease obligations, our auto policies could cover this if they are endorsed to cover the difference for you.
Please note: Our partners provide credit on the base homeowner’s rate for having an auto policy with the same carrier. These credits vary depending on the company.