From the shore to the mountains, from big cities to your own backyard, Rand provides the best protection and comprehensive insurance for your home—wherever that may be.
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. Protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners insurance and a plan that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Many homes have custom and unique features, so it is important to have a policy that is tailored to fit your needs.
Homeowners Insurance Coverage for:
The basic protection you need for:
- Your home and other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings (furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.)
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Specialized coverages offered by many of our partner carriers:
- Replace, Rebuild or Receive a Cash Settlement. If a fire or other event destroys your home, you may wish to rebuild it, or you may not. Most of our carriers can provide you with the option to rebuild or receive a cash settlement.
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost. We know that estimating the cost to rebuild your home isn’t an exact science. If your policy includes Guaranteed Replacement Cost, this will provide a peace of mind in knowing that your home can be rebuilt in like kind and quality, even when the actual cost to do so exceeds your coverage limits.