What is Builders’ Risk Coverage?

Share this

Builders’ Risk Insurance Explained

If you are renovating or under construction at your home, it is important to have Builders’ Risk coverage to protect against damage to the building(s) during the process. Builders’ Risk insurance is usually bought by the owner of the building or the land. Occasionally, the general contractor will buy it instead if it is stated as requirement the contract – then the costs may be passed on to the client.  

Read more to learn about why it is important that you or your contractor has a builders’ risk policy when remodeling or building your home from our partners at Chubb.

For more information about Builders’ Risk coverage, contact Rand Insurance at (203) 637-1006 and one of our team members will be happy to talk with you about your needs.

We’re Here to Help

We’re always ready to talk – and more importantly, always ready to listen. Tell us what’s on your mind, and we’ll be in touch.