Running your business successfully is easier when you have time to actually run your business. The Rand team can advise on the most effective ways to protect your company and its goals and interests.
While no two business owners are alike, there’s one thing they all have in common: they don’t have time to plan for every possible eventuality. That’s where Rand’s people can make all the difference. After 80 years of protecting businesses from the unexpected, we know what to watch for and guard against.
Talk with us and we can advise you on the right insurance to protect you as well as your business, employees, and future.
Business Insurance Coverage
- Flood, Earthquake, & Fire
- General, Umbrella, & Excess Liability
- Products Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Cyber Breach/Privacy Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Health & Life: Individual Benefits, Group & Employee Benefits, Executive Services
- Trademark & Copyright Infringement
- Product Recall
- Business Automobile, Watercraft, & Aircraft
- Workers Compensation & Statutory Disability
- Inland Marine / Ocean Cargo
- Employee Dishonesty
- Employee Practices Liability
- Bonds: Contract Security, Probate, & Other Financial Guarantees