Home + Collections
From the mountains to the beaches, from big cities to your own backyard, Rand provides the best protection and comprehensive insurance for your home – wherever that may be. Have a collection of wine or fine art? We’ll help you get the best coverage for your personal valuables.
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. Protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
- High-Value Homes
- Historic Homes
- Seasonal / Secondary Homes
- Condominiums / Co-Ops
The Basic Protection You Need For:
- Your home and other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings (furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.)
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Valuable Articles Insurance
- Fine Arts & Antiques
- Other Collections
Special Features You Can Choose for Additional Security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Coverage Form
Did you know that some water damage to parts of your home may not be covered under your homeowners policy? If you live in a high-risk flood area, you may be required to have flood insurance. If you do not, we still strongly recommend it.
The government created the National Flood Insurance Program to help individuals protect themselves against flood damage. Make sure your home is covered from top to bottom if the worst should happen.
Flood Coverages Available
- Residential Building / Possessions
- Commercial Building / Possessions
What Flood Insurance Covers
- Direct losses from a flood foundation
- Basement / crawlspace
- Debris removal
- Walls & flooring
- Electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Furnaces and water heaters