What is Covered with Flood Insurance
Did you know that some water damage to parts of your home may not be covered under your homeowners policy? If you live in a high-risk flood area, you may be required to have flood insurance. If you do not, we still strongly recommend it.
The government created the National Flood Insurance Program to help individuals protect themselves against flood damage. Make sure your home is covered from top to bottom if the worst should happen.
Flood Coverages Available
- Residential Building / Possessions
- Commercial Building / Possessions
What Flood Insurance Covers
- Direct losses from a flood foundation
- Basement / crawlspace
- Debris removal
- Walls & flooring
- Electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Furnaces and water heaters